Terms and conditions
Terms & Conditions
Forever Resorts, Lodges, Hotels and Retreats require advance payments to secure all reservations. Full stay value must be paid within 72 hours after guests making their reservation, failing to do so will result in the automatic cancellation of your reservation.
- 21 and less days before arrival, the full pre-payment amount will be forfeited.
- 22 – 40 days before arrival, 25% of the total amount will be forfeited
- 41 days and more, 15% will be forfeited.
- An administration fee of 10% with a minimum of R100 will be charged with full refunds (Please direct all refund requests to the General Manager).
- The Property may request a certificate to consider a refund in the case of illness and/or death.
- Credit Card: Please provide the Reservation Agent with you Credit Card details.
- Bank Account: Electronic transfers must be done directly into the bank account of the Property booked for. Guests must please email or fax the proof of payment directly to the relevant Property. Please use the reservation number and surname as reference when the payment is made.
- Cash: Cash can only be handled at Property level.
- NO payments in advance will or can be accepted at Forever Home Office.
- Reservations made in advance, paid in full or guaranteed with a valid Travel Agency voucher, will not be affected by future rate increases.
- When extending a reservation, extra days will be charged the rate applicable on that specific day.
- In the event of the guest not checking in on the first night of the reservation without notification, the accommodation will not be held for the number of days already paid for.
- Please note that time of arrival on the arrival date is at 15:00 and check out time on the date of departure is before or at 11:00.
- Regrettably no pets are allowed – guide dogs only.
- Please advise if you will be a late arrival.
- Please note that no private quad bikes are allowed on any Forever Property.
- The rate includes ONE MOTOR VEHICLE ONLY. Additional vehicles will be charged.
- PLEASE OBSERVE THE DISCLAIMER NOTICE WHEN ENTERING THE RESORT.
- Please note that errors and omissions are excluded. Rates are subject to change without any prior notification.
- The Forever property cannot refund guests when checking out early due to unfavourable weather or any other reason. Special circumstances can be addressed with the General Manager.
- Very important: please note that it is imperative that you notify the reservations office beforehand of your arrival time for accessibility to the lodge.
- Rates are inclusive of 14% VAT and 1% TOMSA Levy
- Late check out by prior arrangements only – a fee will be charged.
- Pensioners and Disabled South African Citizen discount is applicable outside peak-season, subject to availability and depending on season. These discounts are Property-specific. Please contact the Property directly. Proof may be required.